35 Inch Satin Gold Tile Insert Linear Shower Drain by SereneDrains
35 Inch Luxurious Satin Gold Tile Insert Linear Shower Drain by SereneDrains
The TILE INSERT shower drain is used to camouflage the drain with the same tile you are installing on the shower floor.
Available In: 16", 24", 30", 35", 39", 47", 59".
In stock ready to ship. FREE SHIPPING
Drain Includes: 100% stainless steel channel body & grate, puller key, waterproofing membrane sheet around the drain flange (not required but included), Installation Instruction.
- High quality materials: the linear shower drain is made of 16 Gauge SS304 stainless steel flange, channel and grate. Brushed steel finish protects the linear shower drain from corrosion & rust.
- Water and leak proof: the flange of the shower floor drain is designed for use with all waterproofing materials such as: "Hot-Mop", liquid membranes, sheet membranes, vinyl waterproofing etc...Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- Easy installation: The shower drain doesn’t have leveling feet. This is much more stable and makes installation easy by simply allowing you to rest the Flange on the floor edge. Removable grate for easy cleaning of the Linear Drain.
- Durable, solid and smooth: the frame is rounded (folded, not welded). This creates a frame twice as strong and gives the Linear Shower Drain a smooth touch to the feet. NO plastic parts.
Applications: Shower & bath, kitchen, pools, balconies, hotel rooms, gym, spa etc.
Perfect for wheelchair access & barrier-free showers (walk in floor plans).
- Stainless steel Satin Gold finish.
- Superior quality laser cut electro-polish finish.
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- 2 Inch diameter central vertical outlet.
- Designed to be installed into any 2" shower drain flange.
- Compatible with tiles up to 10mm depth (14mm lip).
- Sized to match standard 1/2", 1", 2, and 4" tile without cutting.
- Pre-Slope channel. Channel width: 2 3/4" (70 mm).
- Drain grate is 16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Flow rate: at entrance of shower - 6.3GPM (0.4 l/s); against the wall - 9.5GPM (0.6 l/s).
- Flange body edge designed for use with all types of waterproofing: hot mop, painted or liquid membranes, sheet membrane, vinyl waterproofing etc.
Available accessories include plumbing connectors (ABS/ PVC flange) and debris strainer.
30 day return policy. Money back guarantee.
Contact us for quantity discounts